FirstVisit brings you private duty home care software built by a team that understands your business.
FirstVisit was founded by a home care agency owner that managed a team of over 250 caregivers and 150 clients. We at FirstVisit understand your day-to-day struggles as well as your need for simplicity, efficiency, and customization in the platforms used to manage your home care business. We provide industry leading features that will help you to easily support your clients and staff, allowing you to keep your finger on the pulse of your home care business.
FirstVisit Home Care Software Overview
From startups all the way to industry leaders, we provide an advanced scheduling solution to ensure the highest level of care is being provided to your clients while also taking care of all of the daily tasks involved in operating your home care business.
How We Help
Spend less time scheduling with pen and paper and outdated software solutions.
Our HIPAA-compliant cloud-based scheduling software offers full front and back-office solutions for your business, enabling you to stay ahead of the curve by bringing simplicity to the complex and rewarding world of private duty home care.
Eliminate paper aide logs and manual billing.
Our platform offers full support for Schedulers, Billers, HR Managers, and Caregivers. We provide smart scheduling features allowing you to schedule many shifts with just a click of a button. With integrations for quick and effective billing, as well as EVV and automated timesheets, it’s easy to always have an eye on your caregivers.
- Toggle between several different layouts
- Custom cadence for recurring visits
- Hours and Overtime monitoring
- Live Attendance reporting
- Caregiver Mobile App Access
- Upload most types of files for your clients
- Build custom ADLs that can be completed on the mobile app
- Build custom care plans
- Visit history and automatic reports
- Secure general client information, emergency contacts, and more!
- Individual Employee Schedule Builder
- Upload necessary documents for your caregiver
- Skills and Qualifications tracking
- Caregiver Mobile App
- Time Management and Payroll
- Free Mobile App available on the iOS and Google Play store
- Access to schedule and ability to pick up open shifts
- Ability to access client Care Documentation on the fly
- ADL completion tracking per visit
- EVV when clocking in and out of their visit
- Time Clocking Alerts for Admins with their Caregivers
- Shift Offer alerts for open shifts ready to be picked up
- Skills and Qualifications alerts when they’re getting close to expiry
- Admin alerts for each visit that is completed with ADL & visit summaries
- HIPAA Compliance
- Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) with software vendors
- Fully encrypted data both in transit and at rest
- Anonymization of user data
- Rolling nightly back-ups
- Time Clocking reports
- Caregiver Payroll reports
- Client Invoice Generation
- Expiring Qualification reports
- Integration to Quickbooks Online for Payroll & Invoices
- Integrated with Quickbooks Online for quick generation of Payroll and client invoices
- Google Maps integration for EVV
- More integrations coming soon!
We are constantly developing our product with our customers’ input. Please reach out to us and let us know which features you need!
How It Works
Meet Our Team
Send Mobile App Invites
Review Time Punches
Process Payroll and Invoices
Why Choose Us
We Make Home Care Easy!
FirstVisit understands that there are many complicated aspects involved in operating a home care business, and the software you use daily should not add to that complexity. FirstVisit is a modern, easy-to-use, and reliable solution built by our team of people who value listening to our customers and adjusting to industry needs and demands.
Daily Visits Scheduled
Love Firstvisit! , Super easy to use and new features are introduced almost monthly!
Quality Home Care
Using FirstVisit over excel and paper logs to manage our business has been a game changer, very happy with our decision.
Dependable Home Care
Switching to FirstVisit from our older system was the best decision for our business, the product seems to always be evolving and the team is very supportive!